High School Musical Theater Workshop
Do you love to sing and act? Sign up for this two week intensive workshop, and you will learn essential acting skills that are taught to college Musical Theater majors!
- Learn what it takes to make a performance worth watching!
- Learn to analyze a song for its deeper meaning.
- Learn how to develop a character.
- Learn to move on stage in a way that supports their character choices.
Showcase your talent and new skills to your friends a family!
June 25th-July 13th M W F
(Class will be on Tuesday, July 3rd instead of Wednesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.)
1:30-3pm 90 minutes Performance will be on Friday, July 13th.
Class size is limited to approx. 5 students.
Sign up fast and tell your friends!
MUSICAL THEATER WORKSHOP (Ages 10-13)
Calling all actors, singers, and dancers!!!
This is the summer musical theater workshop you have been looking for!
Spend two weeks acting, singing, and dancing through a musical review designed just for YOU!
- Develop a character.
- Set free your energy so that you can SHINE on stage!
- Move on a stage in a way that supports your character choices.
- Showcase your performance for friends and family!
Classes will be held at Five Oaks Middle School in Beaverton
June 18th-30th M-F (Performance on June 30th)
Class size is limited so sign up quickly and tell your friends!